About BVoc Degree Programmes
Regular full-time BVoc Programmes (Bachelor in Vocational Education) are jointly offered by Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) and Apparel Training & Design Centre (ATDC). RGNIYD is an Institute of National Importance by the act of Parliament no. 35/2012 offering educational programmes in the area of Youth Development and ATDC is the largest pan-India Vocational Training Provider for the Apparel Sector providing employable skills to youth. ATDC centres are the Skill Knowledge Provider (SKPs) approved by AICTE, MHRD, GoI for imparting National Skill Qualification Framework (NSQF) are based skill modules.
BVoc in Apparel Manufacturing & Entrepreneurship (AME) and BVoc in Fashion Design & Retail (FDR) address the critical knowledge & skill sets required to make the candidates Industry ready right from the start. Based on the National Skill Qualification Framework (NSQF), the total duration of the programme is 3 years (6 Semester in a modular format) with 150 credits / 3000 Hours of teaching at ATDC- SKPs. Credits for General Contents is awarded by RGNIYD and Skill Content by ATDC for award of Diploma /Advance Diploma / Degree.
- Industry Relevant Programmes based on National Skill Qualification Framework (NSQF)
- Industry simulated training facilities
- Innovative Teaching Methodologies / Hybric learning
- Credit based semester system
- Hands-on-Teaching with practical exposure to industry
- Industry visits / Internship in every semester
- Hostels for girls and boys @ Chhindwara
- 100% Placement assistance
10+2 from a recognized board or Equivalent in any discipline
The Candidates will be selected based on performance in Screening Test / Skype Interviews.
Rules of Reservation:
ATDC follows Suo moto Govt. of India’s reservation rules broadly including for the differently abled.