NSQF ALIGNED CERTIFICATE COURSES : UNDER STATE SKILL MISSIONS, CSR & SPONSORSHIPS
- Eligibility Age: 18+
|S. No.||COURSE||No. of conduct hrs (theory & practical) + 60 Soft Skills||ELIGIBILITY||Type AMH SSC|
|1||Sampling Coordinator /GCT||360+60||10th preferably||AMHSSC|
|2||Self Employed Tailor||340+60||8th preferably||AMHSSC|
|3||Production Supervisor Sewing||720+60||10th preferably||AMHSSC|
|4||Retail Sales Associates||520+60||10th preferably||NCVT/ FAD 601|
|5||Apparel Pattern Making Basic||520+60||12th preferably||AMHSSC|
|6||Specialized Sewing Machine Operator||240+60||8th preferably||AMHSSC|
|7||Machine Maintenance Mechanic Sewing Machine||540+60||10th preferably||AMHSSC|
|8||Sewing Machine Operator||270+60||5th preferably||AMHSSC|
|9||Framer Comprised Embroidery Machine||300+60||10th preferably||AMHSSC|
|11||In-line checker||360+60||10th preferably||AMHSSC|
|12||Hand Embroider||200+60||10th preferably||AMHSSC|
|13||Zardosi Work||680+60||8th preferably||NCVT|
|14||Ornamentalist – Hand work specialist – Applique||520+60||8th preferably||NCVT|
|15||Assistant Fashion Sales & Showroom Representative||680+60||12th preferably||NCVT|
ATDC SPONSORED SKILL DEVELOPMENT TRAINING PROGRAMS
Apparel Training & Design Centre Vocational Institutes are a vital imparting skills training for apparel sector and making career apparel related vocational. ATDC undertakes various short-term SMART skill development training programs under the various schemes of Central / State Government Schemes Departments/Agencies for the benefit of their respective target beneficiaries. ATDC has been availing of direct funding / bridge funding towards its various training projects from Central and State government departments/agencies like Ministry of Textiles (ISDS), Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (PMKVY) through NSDC’s RPL Programmes, National Scheduled Castes Finance and Development Corporation (NSFDC), National Safai Karamcharis Finance and Development Corporation (NSKFDC), National Backward Classes Finance and Development Corporation (NBCFDC), & PSU’s like Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), RECL, NFL, & Companies like Gap Inc., M/s. Groz-Beckert others
Skill Development Programs sponsored by various Central/State Government organisation / agencies:
- National Backward Classes Finance & Development Corporation (NBCFDC), New Delhi sponsoring training of EWS youths, women, Senior Citizen, DNT-Tribes & others along with OBC candidates
- Skill Training for beneficiaries of Schedule Caste through National Schedule Caste Finance & Development Corporation (NSFDC), New Delhi.
- Skill Training for the Target group of (Safai Karamcharis, Scavengers and their dependents) through National Safai Karamcharis Finance & Development Corporation (NSKFDC), New Delhi.
Skill Development Programs under CSR Initiatives:
- ATDC-Gap”Merit-cum-Means”free-ship for women/girls &RA.C.E Programme Implementation
- M/s. Wacker Metroark Chemicals Pvt. Ltd. (WMC), Kolkata
- CSR Partnership with ONGC, Kolkata.
- ATDC-RECL-CSR Partnership
- ATDC’s CSR partnership with M/s. Groz-Beckert Asia Private Limited, Chandigarh.
- ATDC-CSR partnership with M/s. Tynor Orthotics Pvt. Ltd, Mohali a Medical Textile Manufacturing-Exporting Company.
- Gas Authority of India Ltd. (GAIL), New Delhi sponsored Skill Development training for underprivileged women & youth.
Eastern Coalfields Ltd (ECL), Jharkhand sponsored for unemployed youths under the command area of ECL.