ATDC SPONSORED SKILL DEVELOPMENT TRAINING PROGRAMS
Apparel Training & Design Centre Vocational Institutes a society are a vital imparting skills training for apparel sector and making career apparel related vocational. ATDC undertakes various short-term SMART skill development training programs under the various schemes of Central / State Government Schemes Departments/Agencies for the benefit of their respective target beneficiaries. ATDC has been participating as a player,as many other such entities,for direct funding / bridge funding towards its various training projects from Central and State government departments/agencies like Ministry of Textiles (ISDS), Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (PMKVY) through NSDC RPL Programmes, National Scheduled Castes Finance and Development Corporation (NSFDC), National Safai Karamcharis Finance and Development Corporation (NSKFDC), National Backward Classes Finance and Development Corporation (NBCFDC), & PSU’s like Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), RECL, NFL, & Companies like Gap Inc., M/s. Groz-Beckert others
NSQF ALIGNED CERTIFICATE COURSES : UNDER STATE SKILL MISSIONS, CSR & NATIONAL SPONSOR SHIPS
|S. No.||ATDC Sponsored Courses aligned to NSQF /NQR Name of Course||Job role /QP code||Course Duration in hours**|
|1||Sewing Machine Operator||AMH/Q0301||285|
|10||Advance Pattern Maker (CAD-CAM)||AMH/Q1101||360|
|15||Framer-Computerized Embroidery Machine||AMH/Q1301||200|
|16||Embroidery Machine Operator||AMH/Q0801||270|
|17||Q C Executive-Sewing Line||AMH/Q1401||720|
|19||Production Supervisor (Sewing)||AMH/Q2101||800|
|20||Assistant Fashion Designer||AMH/Q1210||500|
|23||Industrial Engineer (IE) Executive||AMH/Q2001||400|
|24||Line Supervisor Stitching||AMH/Q0601||720|
|25||Machine Maintenance Mechanic (Sewing Machine)||AMH/Q1901||540|
|28||Self Employed Tailor||AMH/Q1947||360|
|29||Sewing Machine Operator- Knits||AMH/Q0305||300|
|30||Specialized Sewing Machine Operator||AMH/Q2301||240|
Skill Development Programs sponsored by various Central/State Government organisation / agencies after ATDC applies as per scheme guidelines as applicable to an entity:
- National Backward Classes Finance & Development Corporation (NBCFDC), New Delhi sponsoring training of EWS youths, women, Senior Citizen, DNT-Tribes & others along with OBC candidates
- Skill Training for beneficiaries of Schedule Caste through National Schedule Caste Finance & Development Corporation (NSFDC), New Delhi.
- Skill Training for the Target group of (Safai Karamcharis, Scavengers and their dependents) through National Safai Karamcharis Finance & Development Corporation (NSKFDC), New Delhi.
Skill Development Programs under CSR Initiatives:
- ATDC-Gap”Merit-cum-Means”free-ship for women/girls &P.A.C.E Programme Implementation
- M/s. Wacker Metroark Chemicals Pvt. Ltd. (WMC), Kolkata
- CSR Partnership with ONGC, Kolkata.
- ATDC-RECL-CSR Partnership
- ATDC’s CSR partnership with M/s. Groz-Beckert Asia Private Limited, Chandigarh.
- ATDC-CSR partnership with M/s. Tynor Orthotics Pvt. Ltd, Mohali a Medical Textile Manufacturing-Exporting Company.
- Gas Authority of India Ltd. (GAIL), New Delhi sponsored Skill Development training for underprivileged women & youth.
Eastern Coalfields Ltd (ECL), Jharkhand sponsored for unemployed youths under the command area of ECL.