There are unending examples of successful collaborations which ATDC has forged, nurtured and expanded over the years and is now in the process of adding new dimensions to these partnerships and attracting others like a magnet. Below is an indicative list of major collaborations
National Backward Classes Finance & Development Corporation (NBCFDC)
Since, 2001, NBCFDC has been giving sanctions to ATDC for imparting Skill training to Backward Class candidates over 15000 Backward Class candidates sponsored by NBCFDC. Out of this 2700 candidates sponsored by Power Finance Corporation a public sector company under their CSR Scheme through NBCFDC with the total financial assistance of 4.5 crores towards training cost, stipend, boarding and lodging charges etc.
National Minorities Development & Finance Corporation (NMDFC)
- Since, 2006, NMDFC has been giving sanctions to ATDC for imparting skill training to minority candidates. ATDC’s pan-India network has so far trained over 1200 minority candidates sponsored by NMDFC
National Scheduled Castes Finance & Development Corporation (NSFDC)
- Since 2000, NSFDC has been giving sanction to ATDC for imparting skill training to Scheduled Caste candidates. The ATDC’s pan-India network has so far trained over 10000 SC candidates sponsored by NSFDC
National Safai Karamcharis Finance & Development Corporation (NSKFDC)
- Since, 2007, NSKFDC has been giving sanctions to ATDC for imparting skill training to safai karamcharis. ATDC’s pan-India network has so far trained over 1500 safai karamcharis sponsored by NSKFDC.
Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS)
- The NYKS, Ministry of Youth Affairs, GoI, has been sponsoring ATDC candidates for SMART courses for over a year now.The ATDC Pan-India network has so far trained over 300 candidates sponsored by NYKS and recently, an approval to train 4,320 candidates has been received.Total 4,380 candidate trained till date. Ministry of Youth Affairs sanctioned during Dec’2013 sponsorship of 4,500 candidates (Ex-volunteers NYKS) for longer term courses (500 for 1 years duration, 1500 for 6 months duration and 2500 for 4 months duration).
Collaboration in Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu Skill Developmen Mission (TNSDM) Department of Social Welfare,Tamil Nadu, has mandated ATDC to up-skill 54,000 uniform tailors and plans to provide them with modern Juki machines post training so as to augment their earning capabilities.
- Tamil Nadu Adi Dravidar Housing and Development Corporation (TAHDCO)Tamil Nadu Adi Dravidar Housing and Development Corporation (TAHDCO) has been sponsoring candidates for longer term courses for over 10 years to provide training to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes / Scheduled Caste converted to Christianity. In year 2013-14 as well TAHDCO has sponsored 510 candidates in courses of duration 2 months to 1 years.
Rajiv Education and Employment Mission in Andhra Pradesh (REEMAP)
- It is coordinating skill training activities in Andhra Pradesh.As a pilot project,REEMAP has sanctioned the sponsorship of candidates for SMART courses in Hyderabad & Vizag
- National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation (NHFDC)
- Since 2004, NHFDC has been giving sanctions to ATDC for imparting skill training to handicapped candidates.ATDC’s pan-India network has so far trained over 50 handi- capped candidates sponsored by NSKFDC.
Collaboration in Rajasthan
- RIICO The Rajasthan State Industrial Development and Investment Corporation (RIICO) provides stipendiary and financial support for training candidates at the ATDC-SMART Centres in Rajasthan. It has also provided built-up space for ATDC-SMART Centres at Sitapura, Jodhpur and elsewhere in the state and plans to support setting up ToT Academy in the state.
- Gita Mittal FoundationIn the collaboration with Gita Mittal Foundation we have established an ATDC-SMART Skill camp at Churu District of Rajasthan, in this regards rent free built-up space has been provided by Gita Mittal Foundation.
Collaboration in West Bengal
- State Urban Development Authority (SUDA) SUDA Chhattisgarh has sanctioned the sponsorship of 3,000 trainees for the current year, while SUDA West Bengal has facilitated tripartite MoUs with various municipalities for sanction of sponsorships of 1,800 trainees.State Urban Development Agency (SUDA), regularly sponsor the candidates for ATDC in the state of West Bengal & providing boarding & lodging & transportation facilities at few places.
- Aliah University, It has been sponsoring trainees for ATDC Community College for the past three years. To provide best opportunities to the minority community in West Bengal, Aliah University has been actively sponsoring candidates and in the year 2013-14 as well same has been maintained by sponsoring 150 candidates
- Directorate of Textiles, Govt. of West Bengal Directorate of Textiles, Govt. of West Bengal has been continuously sponsoring the candidates in the state of West Bengal
Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP)
- BBMP Karnataka has offered built-up space to ATDC at Adugodi, Malleswram and Nagarbhavi in Bengaluru under west & south of BBMP
Collaborations in Madhya Pradesh
- Hast shilp Vikas Nagam (HSVN), Bhopal has sponsor good number of candidates in the state of M.P in the financial year 2013-14, 1796 candidates had been sponsor by HSVN, Bhopal. Establishment of an ATDC-SMART skill camp at Maheshwar, (M.P) With the support of DM-Maheshwar we have established an ATDC-SMART centre at Maheshwar in the M.P state. In this regards rent free space, furniture, & fixture along with sponsorship has been provided by DM-Maheshwar. .Pradesh The MP Hasta Shilpa Vikas Nigam Ltd.has sanctioned sponsorship for 3,000 trainees this year while MP Council for Employment & Train- ing (MAPCET) sponsored 4,000 trainees and MP Khadi and Gramudyog Board 1,200 trainees.
Collaborations in Himachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh’s Department of Industries has shown interest in starting ATDC-SMART Cen- tres in 12 district
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC)
- For sponsorship of long term courses we have signed a MoU with Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC). In this regards ONGC has sponsor 180 candidates in ATDC-Chhindwara centre for long term courses & training has started.
- GMR Varalakshmi Foundation
- With the support of GMR Varlakashimi Foundation we have established ATDC-SMART Centres at Dwarka and second at Shamshabad Mandal (Hyderabad). In this regards GMRVF providing rent free space along with sponsorship of candidates.
Collaboration in Delhi | Haryana | UP
- Mewat Development Agency (MDA) With the support of Mewat Developemnt Agency (MDA) we have established an ATDC centre at Mewat. In this regards they have provided rent free space along with sponsorship for the candidates of Mewat Centre.
- District Rural Development Agency- (DRDA), Sirsa With the support of DRDA, Sirsa we have established an ATDC-SMART and ATDC-AVI centre at Sirsa. In this regards DRDA has provided Rent free space along with sponsorship for both the centres, and signed separate MoU for each centre. Sirsa in Haryana is the most backward declared district and having high literacy rate. Accordingly Dist Admin, with the active support of local Member of Lok Sabha, thru District Rural Development Agency, Sirsa has sponsored 120 candidates for 6 months and 1year duration courses enabling them opportunities to join the mainstream apparel industry.
- Delhi Public School-NoidaWith association of Rotary club –Noida & DPS School, Noida, we have established an ATDC-SMART skill camp at DPS-Noida, rent free space along with sponsorship of the candidates provided by the DPS-Noida. The Centre has been inaugurated by Dr. Mahesh Sharma Member Parliament, Gautam Budh Nagarn, U.P in the presence of District Governor Rotary Club and Chairman DPS School.
- Delhi State SC Finance and Development Corporationhas.State Govt of Delhi thru Delhi State SC Finance and Development Corporationhas been sponsoring 500 candidates regularly for ATDC Dilshad Garden and Rohini. in year 2013-14 also DSSFDC has once again continued the support.
Collaboration In Ranchi | Jharkhand
- Jharcrart, Ranchi With the support of Jharcraft , Ranchi we have established 2-3 ATDC-SMART skill camps in the state of Jharkhand. In this regards Jharcraft has provide rent free space along with sponsorship of candidates
- Eastern Coal Limited Ltd. (Ranchi) With the support of Eastern Coal Limited we have established and ATDC-SMART Skill camp at Raniganj. In this regards they have provided rent free space along with sponsorship of candidates
- Tata Steel Ltd. In collaboration with Tata Steel Ltd. We have established an ATDC-AVI Centre at Jamshedpur in the state of Jharkhand. In this regards they have provided rent free space along with sponsorship of long term courses for AVI-Jamshedpur.
Department of Commerce & Industries. Govt. of Manipur
- In the collaboration with the Department of Commerce & industries. Govt. of Manipur, we have established 1st ATDC-SMART and AVI Centre at Imphal. In this regards Deptt. of Commerce Industries, Provided rent free space along with installation of a transformer and also assured to assist sponsorship from other Govt. Deptt. of Manipur.
Department of Scheduled Tribes, Govt of Kerala
- Dept of Scheduled Tribes, Govt of Kerala has again repeated sponsorship for 120 candidates along with provision of hostel facilities for candidates coming from far off villages for training at Tvm, Kochi etc .