ATDC ToT-Academies-An Introduction
The Training of Trainers Academy (ATDC-ToT Academy) is an ATDC initiative with key objectives of Reskilling, Up-skilling and New Skilling to personnel working for Fashion and Apparel Sector . It was established in 2011 to Provide skill and knowledge enhancement for upgraded and multitasking Faculty and Industry Personnel in the Fashion and Apparel Industry. Since its inception, 5100 Faculty & Industry Personnel have been trained by ATDC- ToT Academy.
These Academies have the State of Art machines and are well equipped with experienced Master trainers both in domain and soft skills. These Master trainers of ATDC ToT Academies are highly qualified, research oriented experts specializing in ‘Training of Trainers’.
Headed by Ms. Neera Chandra, ‘Kaushal Acharya’ Awardee, Director, ATDC
- Major Beneficiaries:
- a.Faculty Resources from Academic Institutes
- b.Shop-floor/Middle/Upper Management people in the Apparel Industry
- c.Trainers working in Skill Eco Space.
- Pre-Screening done for Skill Gaps
- Contents are finalized. Which are either Standardized or Customized
- Training is implemented Online and Offline modes with hands on training at Academy centers
- Types of certifications
- Certification by Apparel Made Up and Home Furnishing Sector Skill Council (AMHSSC)
- Certification by Textile Committee, Ministry of Textile
- ATDC-TOT Academy Certification
- Various activities of ATDC-ToT Academies:
- Affiliation with Government Agencies-
- ATDC-ToT Academy is registered on NSDC’s E-market place ‘Kaushal Mart’ as knowledge provider for Apparel Sector
- Customized Training of Trainers Programs for apparel industries, academic institutions and Govt. Institutions for Cluster Development
- Technical Interactive Webinars in Apparel Domain
Trainings of Trainers for Different state skill missions
ATDC-ToT Academies have conducted AMHSSC-ToT’s for following State Skill Development Missions:
- II. ATDC-ToT Academy is Empanelled as Training of Trainers (ToT) Agency by RSA- Textiles Committee under SAMARTH Scheme of Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India.
Currently, 10 ATDC Faculty Resource/s have been accredited by RSA-TC as Master Trainer/s to conduct समर्थ-ToTs PAN India.
- ATDC TOT Academy has made the course content for following job roles available on E-Kaushal Mart.
a) Assistant Fashion Designer
b) Finisher & Packer
c) Specialized Sewing machine Operator
d) Machine Maintenance mechanic
V. Customized ToTs Programs conducted by ATDC-ToT Academy:
ATDC-ToT Academy has conducted more than 90 Customized Training Programs.
VI. Series of Technical Interactive Webinars in Apparel Domain- designed especially for Up-skilling, Re-skilling & New Skilling of ATDC’s Faculty Resources by ATDC-ToT Academy
In view of Lockdown Situation created by Pandemic Covid-19, ATDC-ToT Academy started a series of Master classes through Interactive ONLINE Webinars for ATDC’s Faculty Resources for upgrading their skills at multiple levels across a variety of key and relevant contemporary topics from basics to advance. These ToT-Master Classes had an overwhelming response from Industry, Faculty and students.
Webinar for ATDC Faculty Resources:
ToT-Master Class on Textiles & Introduction to Technical Textiles – May 2020
ToT-Master Class on ‘Knits’ – June, 2020
Webinar for INDUSTRY
ToT Master Class on ‘Quality Manufacturing of PPE from Fibre to Customer’ for Industry- June 2020
Other Update on activities ATDC-ToT Academy:
The Academy has developed Trainer’s Manuals along with Digital Contents, Soft Skill Modules, which follow the Blended Learning Approach and bring standardization and efficiency to Delivery Methodologies.
; +91 9582897046 (Ms. Shruti)
+91 8825166921 (Mr. Saurabh)