HCL Foundation CSR Project
AN MOU HAS BEEN SIGNED BETWEEN ATDC AND HCL FOUNDATION TO TRAIN INDIAN YOUTH.
HCL Foundation has sponsored 140 candidates in one year Apparel Manufacturing Technology (AMT) diploma course and 240 candidates under 3 months Sewing Machine Operator (SMO) course for implementation at Noida, Lucknow and Chennai regions.
ABOUT HCL FOUNDATION:
HCL Foundation was established in 2011 as the corporate social responsibility arm of HCL, a diversified global enterprise active across varied sectors including technology, healthcare and talent management. It is a gold standard not for profit organization that matches the national and international development standards and brings about lasting positive impact in the lives of people through long term sustainable programmes implemented in full engagement with HCL’s own employees and partners. Though HCL Foundation officially came about in 2011, its humanitarian journey predates its inception. As an organization, HCL’s business model has always been aligned with the interests of the society at large.
COMMUNITY FOCUS IN INDIA:
HCL Foundation’s efforts are targeted towards achieving holistic community development.
RECL ATDC CSR
- RECL-ATDC CSR PROJECT
- RECL-CSR SPONSORED PROJECT STATUS REPORT
- RECL-CSR sponsored project Status Report as on Oct, 2017
- RECL -Progress report (20.11.2017)
- RECL -Progress report (22.02.2018)
- RECL – Progress report (January 2019)
RECL FOUNDATION CSR PROJECT 2019-20
- RECL Foundation Report (2020)
- ATDC RECL Progress Report on Inauguration Ceremony Tool Kit Distribution
- ATDC RECL CSR Project Progress Report 2020
- ATDC RECL CSR Project Progress Report 2021
ATDC implementation of Gap P.A.C.E. Life & Soft Skills Program: Senior Leadership Gap P.A.C.E. Foundation Team Visit to ATDC on 9th April’19.
5th September 2017:
- Visit by David Hayer, President, Gap Foundation and SVP of Global Sustainability, USA
- Pallab Banerjee, Vice President, Gap International Sourcing (Wovens), India
- Kinni, Director, Finance & Mr. Elvis Francis, Director, P. A.C.E. Global Initiative
Please click on GAP Pace Programme Brochure