Last Date: 14 August, 2023
- Embark on a cultural odyssey as the ATDC Okhla hosts a mesmerizing Madhubani painting workshop. 7/12/23.
- Success in the T-Shirt painting competition and fashion show by ATDC Gurugram. 6/12/23.
- Workshop cum counselling session at Narela I.T.I by ATDC Rohini. 6/12/23.
- Meet Rohit Bidhuri, an ATDC (Apparel Training and Design Centre) alumni 5/12/23.
- ATDC organises Design Hunt Competition at Nirmal Bhartiya School in Dwarka 4/12/23.
- Alumni meet organised at Bengaluru 28/11/23.
- Sketching Competition Conducted at ATDC Bhubaneswar 28/11/23.
- Visit of 55 students from Foogat Public sr secondary school at ATDC Faridabad 22/11/23.
- Atdc organizes Alumni meet at ATDC Bengaluru 22/11/23.
- Diwali Celebration and decoration at ATDC Chhindwara and ATDC Ludhiana 14/11/23.
- Diwali Celebration at ATDC NHO, Gurugram 10/11/23.
- Diwali exhibition-cum-sale sponsored by Newtimes Development 09/11/23.
- MoU between ATDC and National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) under CSR 7/11/23.
- ATDC Rohini conducted the counselling session for around 30 school 6/11/23.
- ATDC Success story 3/11/23.
- The selection of 20 candidates at ATDC Dharmapuri, Tamil Nadu under the PM-DAKSH. 2/11/23.
- Visit of GM Mr Vineet kaul Kishmish Craft at ATDC Faridabad 1/11/23.
- ATDC organizes Award Ceremony Topper's Award-2023.
- ATDC Faridabad participation in career fair at KR Mangalam school on 29/10/23.
- Talk on Textile Technology in Gurgaon centre on 28 /10/2023 Saturday.
- ATDC in collaboration with Ballabhgarh School Association, Faridabad, conducts a Topper's Award-2023 on 28th October.
- ATDC Gurugram participates in 4 days District Vyapar Mela starting today from 25 to 29th October at Leisure Valley Park, Gurugram.
- ATDC Hubli celebrates Ayudha & Navratri Pooja on 21 Oct 2023.
- ATDC at Haldiram's Skill Academy on 19 Oct, 2023,
- ATDC and The Ethical Trading Initiative (ETI) Forge Industry-Leading Ethical Partnership on 16 Oct, 2023
- ATDC Welcomes Executive Director of The Ethical Trading Initiative (ETI) and Team on 16 Oct, 2023
- ATDC Gap FDT Students Explore Surat's Khadi Mela, on 12 Oct, 2023
- ATDC has organized the 78th Board of Governors meeting on 10 Oct 2023
- ATDC has organized the 20th Annual General Meeting on 14 Sept, 2023
It’s all Happening at ATDC!
Our Core Philosophy:
By the industry, For the industry and with the industry
Operating in 22 states across India, ATDC is the largest high-quality vocational training provider dedicated to the apparel sector, with a 25+ year track record of academic excellence, recognized by both the government and industry.
Re-Skilling, Up-Skilling, New-Skilling RUN for Everyone
Training over 80,000 youth from SC/ST/OBC/ Minorities/ EWS, ATDC is the nodal agency for skill training schemes launched by the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
State Skill Programs
With sponsorship from State Skill Missions of 11 states, ATDC conducts skill development training at 69 Centres for underprivileged students
CSR & TOT Projects
Partnering with the leading Corporates/PSUs, ATDC has provided training to more than 10,000 candidates under CSR/TOT initiatives
This vertical offers customized training solutions to Apparel Manufacturers for enhancing productivity and efficiency across the value chain.
Take a Tour of ATDC
ATDC AWARDS & HONOURS
ATDC has been honoured with a number of accolades and awards for excellence in Vocational Training & Skill development in the Apparel Sector.
The extensive network of ATDC makes studying fashion design convenient from anywhere in India!
- With the state of the art infrastructure, renowned faculty, and innovative course delivery, ATDC Jaipur is simply the best place to begin your fashion career!ATDC’s NBCFDC course provided a wonderful platform for my design career, enabled by the qualified faculty, intensive learning, & excellent placement support.
- Through upskilling programs on Communication Skills, Decision Making & Action Planning, my team learnt to communicate skilfully, while being sensitised to deadlines. We look forward to more trainings with ATDCThe practical session has cleared our smallest of doubts. The training is useful for our production activities & will improve our quality & production numbers.
ATDC India Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is ATDC?
The Apparel Training & Design Centre (ATDC), a society under the aegis of the Apparel Export Promotion Council, is one of India’s largest vocational training networks with about 100 Centres in the major apparel clusters of India.
ATDC has more than 300 qualified and experienced faculty members with expertise in the critical skill-intensive areas of the textile-apparel value chain. Training over 3,13,500 students, ATDC has impacted the lives of many by offering employment opportunities to the underprivileged sections of our society.
ATDC offers short as well as long-term courses in fashion, textile designing and merchandising, that include:
- 3 Yrs. BVoC Degree Programmes (Fee: Rs.44250/Semester) with 6 Semesters
- 1 Yr. Diploma Programmes (Fee: Rs.47500/Semester) with 2 Semesters
- 3-6 Months Certificate Programmes
The ATDC placement cell ensures that at least 78 percent of the candidates get placed in wage employment at the end of their courses. ATDC also has signed MoU with AEPC for industry placements in the apparel Sector.