Last Date: 14 August, 2023
It’s all Happening at ATDC!
Our Core Philosophy:
By the industry, For the industry and with the industry
Operating in 22 states across India, ATDC is the largest high-quality vocational training provider dedicated to the apparel sector, with a 25+ year track record of academic excellence, recognized by both the government and industry.
Re-Skilling, Up-Skilling, New-Skilling RUN for Everyone
Training over 80,000 youth from SC/ST/OBC/ Minorities/ EWS, ATDC is the nodal agency for skill training schemes launched by the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
State Skill Programs
With sponsorship from State Skill Missions of 11 states, ATDC conducts skill development training at 69 Centres for underprivileged students
CSR & TOT Projects
Partnering with the leading Corporates/PSUs, ATDC has provided training to more than 10,000 candidates under CSR/TOT initiatives
This vertical offers customized training solutions to Apparel Manufacturers for enhancing productivity and efficiency across the value chain.
Take a Tour of ATDC
ATDC AWARDS & HONOURS
ATDC has been honoured with a number of accolades and awards for excellence in Vocational Training & Skill development in the Apparel Sector.
The extensive network of ATDC makes studying fashion design convenient from anywhere in India!
- With the state of the art infrastructure, renowned faculty, and innovative course delivery, ATDC Jaipur is simply the best place to begin your fashion career!ATDC’s NBCFDC course provided a wonderful platform for my design career, enabled by the qualified faculty, intensive learning, & excellent placement support.
- Through upskilling programs on Communication Skills, Decision Making & Action Planning, my team learnt to communicate skilfully, while being sensitised to deadlines. We look forward to more trainings with ATDCThe practical session has cleared our smallest of doubts. The training is useful for our production activities & will improve our quality & production numbers.
ATDC India Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is ATDC?
The Apparel Training & Design Centre (ATDC), a society under the aegis of the Apparel Export Promotion Council, is one of India’s largest vocational training networks with about 100 Centres in the major apparel clusters of India.
ATDC has more than 300 qualified and experienced faculty members with expertise in the critical skill-intensive areas of the textile-apparel value chain. Training over 4,00,000 students, ATDC has impacted the lives of many by offering employment opportunities to the underprivileged sections of our society.
ATDC offers short as well as long-term courses in fashion, textile designing and merchandising, that include:
- 3 Yrs. BVoC Degree Programmes (Fee: Rs.44250/Semester) with 6 Semesters
- 1 Yr. Diploma Programmes (Fee: Rs.47500/Semester) with 2 Semesters
- 3-6 Months Certificate Programmes
The ATDC placement cell ensures that at least 75 percent of the candidates get placed in wage employment at the end of their courses. ATDC also has signed MoU with AEPC for industry placements in the apparel Sector.